Version had many things that needed correction. The icons were not aligning. Some were bigger and some were small. The frames were not the same for all the icons. People wanted me to change the adaptive user interface. Also the movement was facing up and it was suggested that it make it horizontal.
In the vesion 2 students adviced that I put the icons in frames. They also advised that I select the same frame type for all the icons. I updated the icons and added adaptive user interface. I placed them in white background so that they can be clearly seen. I also placed that in another white background and placed that also in a black background. The 100 % black background made the white looked like blue. And I also placed a small logo to make it unique so that anybody could Identify my works.